Safety Waiver and Release Form
Any outdoor adventure activity poses natural risks – we do our best here at Eagles Wings to minimize those risks. Our facility was built by seasoned professionals and exceeds the Association of Challenge Course Technology Standards. Our guides are put through an extensive training program to insure your safety and the safety of those around you.
Founded in 1993, The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) is the world’s leading and largest American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Developer focused specifically and solely on the challenge course industry.
Each visitor who participates in any of our Zipline Tours is required to fill out a Waiver and Release Form. Any visitor under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and have their legal guardian or parent sign the form for them. Before the tour begins you will go through a brief training and instructional program approximately 30 minutes long. Please arrive early to make sure you have enough time.
Sign Waiver Online
How to Prepare
All Participants Must:
- sign a Waiver and Release Form
- recommended weight is between 70 and 280 pounds, you might be discretely weighed upon check-in
- recommended for 10 years of age and older
- if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Waiver and Release Form
- if under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Waiver and Release Form AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by your parent or another adult designated by your parent to serve as chaperon sign
- if under 10, can be discussed on a case by case basis
- be in good health and prepared to participate in an ACTIVE tour
- be able to hike short distances
- be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
- wear closed toe shoes, no flip-flops or sandals
- short shorts are discouraged, longer shorts advised for your comfort
- we recommend long hair should be pulled back or secured in a pony tail
- we recommend that dangling jewelry and bill folds be left at home or in your car
- cameras and phones can be taken on the tour at your own risk, Eagles Wings is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property
- absolutely no firearms allowed on the premises
You Cannot Participate if You:
- are pregnant
- have recent, reoccuring or existing injuries
- have a serious musculoskeletal disorder
- have epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive
- have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant
- have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency
- are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
Our current hours listed are incorrect. Please follow us on Facebook in order to view our up to date hours and special deals, or give us a call at 855-947-8474! We appreciate everyone’s patience and we apologize for any inconveniences. Have a great day and we hope to hear from everyone soon!